Lumious is a learning solutions company that designs, develops, and delivers powerful learning experiences to help organizations meet their critical business goals. Our start as a Technology Training company 25 years ago gave us a unique understanding of nuances and learning patterns that improve the learner’s comprehension and subject matter application in their daily life. By incorporating constantly emerging methodologies and innovative technologies into custom Learning programs, we help our clients drive business success through talent development.
Our team members are client oriented and tech-savvy. They have a “can-do” attitude, embrace change, enjoy a fast-paced working environment, and have a keen sense of urgency.
Currently, we’re expanding our team and are looking for “Rockstar” Learning Solutions Advisors to serve a pivotal role in our growth. Given our significant organic growth in Learning & Development, we are confident that our revenue and market share will grow exponentially with experienced Learning Solutions Advisors on our team. Now is an exciting time to be a part of that explosive growth. Our advisory teams work with enterprise, commercial, and SLED customers in developing the right learning & development solutions to address their needs.
Learning Solutions Advisor Summary
The Learning Solutions Advisor will be a critical addition to our exciting growth. We are looking for a self-starter who has a strong customer focused mindset and desire to learn. The Advisor should have a track record of successful sales experience working with corporate L&D or training organizations. The role will be responsible for finding new project opportunities with new and existing clients. This position will be remote with travel as needed.
- Identify, build, and maintain long lasting strategic customer relationships through in-depth account and industry research and penetration.
- Develop cross-functional relationships within accounts to identify new opportunities starting with L&D organizations to better understand their overall training initiatives and goals.
- Demonstratable ability to communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Create quarterly client strategies that outline measurable activities and goals.
- Manage challenging customer requests as they arise.
- Support and augment the company culture of building relationships, increasing knowledge, and meeting clients’ needs.
- Actively support marketing lead generation activities.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM to plan, manage and track client development activities.
- Minimum 5+ years of account management experience, ideally within Learning & Development organizations preferred.
- Passion for client development, including research, prospecting, relationship building, and pursuit/account management.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Impeccable verbal, visual, and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account projects simultaneously, while maintaining attention to detail.
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferred.
- Proficiency in business suite computer programs.
- College degree, or compelling alternative.
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Opportunity to grow and advance within Lumious
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Healthcare coverage and 401k
Please contact email@example.com