Lumious is a learning solutions company that designs, develops, and delivers powerful learning experiences to help organizations meet their critical business goals. Our start as a Learning Delivery company 25 years ago gave us a unique understanding of nuances and learning patterns that improve the learner’s comprehension and subject matter application in their daily life. By incorporating constantly emerging methodologies and innovative technologies into custom Learning programs, we help our clients drive business success through talent development.
Our team members are client oriented and tech-savvy. They have a “can-do” attitude, embrace change, enjoy a fast-paced working environment, and have a keen sense of urgency.
The Talent Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Operations, is responsible for recruiting technical and creative resources for our Learning & Development and Professional Services line of business at Lumious. Responsibilities include, but not limited to recruiting, screening, interviewing, and on-boarding independent contractors. These positions may include instructional designers, project managers, technical writers, quality control, voice narrators as well as topical subject matter experts (SME) for existing and future project needs.
Beyond recruiting, the Talent Coordinator oversees the development and experience of Lumious’ SME resources. S/he maintains professional relationships with and sets clear expectations for the SME resources. The job primarily is a mix of sourcing, recruiting, and developing ongoing relationships.
The ideal candidate for the Talent Coordinator position is a recruiter with experience in contract recruiting, program management or generalist with experience in technology and contract recruiting, or an up-and-coming all-star in recruiting or program management with a “can-do” attitude and a passion for excellence.
- Client-driven, with an undying desire to deliver the best possible job for the L&D team and client
- Passion for talent and/or people operations and management
- Insatiable thirst for innovation and a penchant for collaboration
- Goal-oriented and results driven
- Team-motivator; high energy, with the ability to energize and inspire others
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency; admirable tenacity and the ability to push through challenges
- Innately relationship driven; fantastic interpersonal skills and the ability to sell a great product
- Quick thinking, with great judgment; Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Open to new ideas and feedback with the ability to think outside the box
- Values individual differences, ideas, and appreciates diversity
- Eager to “get hands dirty” and dive into projects; takes ownership
- Highly detail-oriented
- Highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Excitement for the mission and products of Lumious
- Minimum of two years of successful recruiting experience; technical recruiting and/or program management experience is a plus
- Excellent interviewing (interviewer) skills
- Proven experience in creating talent strategies and identifying, targeting, and recruiting talent
- Track record of successful hires across a broad range of seniorities; must have an extended tenure at a firm (with proven successful hires) or across a multitude of firms (with satisfied clients willing to provide a reference)
- Reasonably large, extended, diverse professional network
- Passion for talent and a high bar for excellence
- Proficient skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Start-up experience in education, professional skills or technology organization is a plus; B2B SaaS experience is also a strong plus
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and reasoning abilities
- Clear, efficient communication and collaboration skills
- Exceptional administrative and process skill
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to grow and advance within Lumious
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Healthcare coverage and 401k
Please contact email@example.com