The Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEBWBX) v1.0 course prepares you to use the programmability features of Webex®, Cisco’s enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, online training, webinars, web conferencing, cloud calling, and collaboration.
You will learn about Webex Application Programming Interface (API) Foundation, meetings, devices, teams, messaging, embedding Cisco Webex, administration, and compliance. You will learn how to leverage Webex APIs to extend the functionalities of teams, meetings, and devices, and explore how these APIs can help automate, administer, and enforce compliance.
This course helps you prepare for the Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (300-920 DEBWBX) exam.
Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (300-920 DEBWBX)
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe and use Webex APIs, authentication, and documentation
- Manage meetings using the Webex Meetings Representational State Transfer (REST) API and XML API
- Manage and extend Cisco Collaboration Devices with Experience API (xAPI), macros, and user interface customizations
- Program with WebEx teams REST API, cards, webhooks, and bots
What You'll Learn
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming knowledge
- Knowledge of Webex products usage and administration: teams, meetings, and devices
This course is designed for professionals in job roles such as:
- Network engineer
- Communication engineer
- Software engineer
Who Should Attend