Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification verifies an understanding of OS X core functionality and an ability to configure key services, perform basic troubleshooting, and support multiple users with essential OS X capabilities.
Candidates may earn ACSP certification by passing the macOS Support Essentials 10.15 Exam.
Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification
Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
The macOS Support Essentials 10.15 exam is computer-based and offered at Apple Authorized Training Providers (AATPs).
- The exam contains five unscored demographic questions. You have 5 minutes to complete them.
- The exam contains 100 scored technical questions. You have 150 minutes to complete them.
- The exam uses a random pool of multiple-choice and interactive-media questions.
- A passing score is 75 percent. Scores aren’t rounded.
- You may not access any resources or references during the exam.
What You'll Learn
The following exam preparation is recommended:
- Gain experience with OS X – There is no substitute for time spent learning the technology. After you read the book or take the class, spend time increasing your familiarity with OS X to ensure your success on the certification exam
- Complete the macOS Support Essentials 10.15 course
- Review the objectives and questions in the macOS Support Essentials 10.15 Exam Preparation Guide
ACSP certification is designed for the help desk professional, technical coordinator, or power user who supports OS X users, manages networks, or provides technical support for the Mac.
Who Should Attend