This class reviews requirements for an application-aware, over-the-top WAN connectivity service that uses policies to determine how application flows are directed over multiple underlay networks irrespective of the underlay technologies or service providers who deliver them.
This course includes one exam voucher for the MEF-SDCP Exam.
Upon completion of this course, you will have knowledge and skills to:
- Assess, plan and design scenarios of size and scale, implementations, applications, strategy and business requirements
- Implementation of MEF 70 related to business requirements, application flow, policy, underlay services, characteristics and migrations strategy
- Lifecycle Service Orchestration (LSO): service impacting issues, diagnostics, performance metrics and troubleshooting
- Components and features: fundamentals and characteristics of SD-WAN solutions, service components and service attributes.
- Transport-independence of the Underlay Network
- Service assurance of SD-WAN connections
- High Availability of SD-WAN Services
- Applying Policy-based Packet Forwarding for SD-WAN
What You'll Learn
The target audience for this class are networking engineers, service provider architect and engineers, and premise technology engineers looking to expand their understanding of SD-WAN and MEF certification.
Who Should Attend