Palo Alto Networks® Traps™ Advanced Endpoint Protection prevents sophisticated vulnerability exploits and unknown malware-driven attacks. Traps accomplishes this through a highly scalable, lightweight agent that uses an innovative new approach for defeating attacks without requiring any prior knowledge of the threat itself.
Successful completion of this two-day, instructor-led course helps prepare the student to configure the Traps Management Service and to install Traps onto endpoints. This training will help you to:
- Configure new cloud-based Traps Management Service and install Traps endpoint components
- Build policy rules and profiles
- Enable and disable process protections
- Integrate Traps with Palo Alto Networks WildFire® cloud service, which provides prevention and detection of zero-day malware.
This class is comprised of the following modules:
- Module 1: Traps Overview
- Module 2: Cloud Services
- Module 3: Cloud- Based Management
- Module 4: Policy Rules and Profiles
- Module 5: Malware Protection Flow
- Module 6: Exploits and Exploitation Techniques
- Module 7: Exploit Protection Modules
- Module 8: Event Management
- Module 9: Basic Traps Troubleshooting
- Module 10: Traps Architecture
- Module 11: Directory Sync Service
Students must have familiarity with enterprise security concepts.
- Endpoint Security Engineers
- System Administrators
- Technical Support Engineers