Are your L&D projects missing the mark?
Do you have the vision for an impactful learning program but struggling to execute that vision?
You are not alone.
More than two thirds of L&D professionals report they are struggling to develop and execute learning and development deliverables.
It’s tempting to jump right into development, but proper analysis and planning is the key to your project’s success. In this webinar, we’ll discuss how to fully uncover your learning needs, define goals that ensure your program’s effectiveness and measurable ROI, and determine the best strategy for rolling out your learning program.
In this upcoming webinar, we will discuss:
- The latest best practices to leverage when starting an L&D project to ensure a successful outcome
- Insights to create a strong foundation in your L&D project that will meet your business objectives
- What questions to answer before you even start the project to guarantee a successful outcome?
This webinar is ideal for:
- L&D professionals
- HR professionals
- Training Managers
- Talent Development
- Product Managers
- All attendees will be emailed a project management check list after the webinar.
- A free consultation is available to review your learning needs and initiatives.
- This webinar is the first in a series of webinars designed to address better learning and development projects.
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
1:00 PM US Eastern
Register now to attend live or receive the recording.