Developing a course that engages and motivates learners, promotes interaction, and above all accelerates learning is a multifaceted challenge. But at Lumious, it’s what we do best.
Lumious offers content development and instructional design services that create a learning environment that engages students and facilitates meaningful learning. Our skilled instructional designers collaborate with the subject matter experts to create environments where students can participate in rich, meaningful learning experiences.
Lumious provides customers with effective and innovative learning solutions to their instructional and performance problems.
Lumious has developed learning solutions for a wide range of business needs:
- In-depth training on new products, services, or software applications
- Train-the-trainer classes
- Job task training and job aids
- Quick tours to introduce new concepts and products
- Proficiency testing, certifications, or simulations
- Instructor-led materials, participant manuals, and end-user guides
Lumious can create custom content and courseware development that supports your company’s products, software applications, and business processes and procedures.
Lumious will work with you to produce a needs assessment, which will identify and define the specific strategies to effectively structure and deliver the concepts and material to be presented. Driven by your specific needs, we will recommend instructor-led, web-based, or a blended learning solution.
Our team of instructional designers and training developers will develop a comprehensive project plan to:
- Outline the course(s) to ensure that each section or module has the appropriate level of content for the learning objectives
- Create the design of the course materials
- Work with your subject matter experts and source material to gather and analyze data for the course
- Develop the lesson plans along with the required activities and/or testing criteria to ensure comprehension and retention
- Evaluate and review courseware customized solutions