When you’re looking for solutions to solve your Learning Development needs, you’re looking for impact. You want to bring about desired change and have a positive ROI. That’s where we can help. We have many customizable solutions tailored to your specific need(s).
In recent work with our clients, Lumious quickly and innovatively solved unique business challenges with impactful results.
Case Study: End-User Training
Business Challenge: Customer was in the middle of a large development project creating end user training for a new customer support system that was rolling out. Their main developer fell out of the project unexpectedly. They needed to complete the training modules in time to ramp over 750 employees for the roll out of the new system.
Solution: In an efficient but thorough manner, we were able to:
- Run acurrent program and role analysis
- Closethe knowledge gap based on the assumptions and analysis to date
- Designa high-level design guide based off analysis and program goals
- Collaborate with the team on the training modules
- Provide a skilled developer that was able to pick up the active project and continue with it as if they were always on the project from the onset.
Impact: Because of our ability to quickly find a highly qualified resource, the client was thrilled. Not only were they satisfied with the developer assigned to the project, but they also felt the output was done at a superbly high professional level. All deadlines set by the customer were met and the client made their timelines. Customer was able to provide internal employees with an efficient and appropriately mapped training program on their new customer system.
Below is a case study that outlines a specific project that was completed for a large, telecommunications company.
Case Study: Security Awareness Campaign
Business Challenge: Encourage employees to take measures to ensure that the company’s sensitive data does not fall into the wrong hands. The goal was to make sure the employee understood the importance of security awareness and that they had the tools and knew the processes to follow in order to protect that information the way their customers deserved.
Solution: Develop several different forms of media to garner the attention of employees.
- Leverage AfterEffects animation and Storyline interaction to develop a:
- Five minute video for Field Engineers, targeting their use cases
- Five minute video for Product & Technology, targeting their use cases
Here’s a sample clip of the video that was created:
- Create 6 different posters (sample of one below) to be posted in break rooms across the United States
Impact: The client appreciated that the videos created didn’t feel like corporate training. They felt the graphics and animation that were used kept the attention of their employees. The employees appreciated the fun and simplicity of the posters in a sea of busy, boring break room fare.