This course is designed for individuals who don’t have a background in math or programming that want to receive a strong foundation in data science frameworks. We will discuss how to use data to make decisions.
Goal: To become a Data Literate Professional.
1 day / 8 hours of instruction days
- Understand how data can be used to draw conclusions and make decisions
- Be aware of best practices for data collection
- Understand how to check data for accuracy and quality
- Understand the pitfalls of using data
- Have awareness of the different tools that can be used for data analysis and visualization
- Be able to use descriptive statistics to understand patterns in data and leverage them to make decisions
- Use Excel spreadsheets to work with data
What You'll Learn