The Introducing Cisco Cloud Consumer Security (SECICC) v1.0 course gives you a technical overview of basic concepts and components of the cloud, and the Cisco® solutions used to provide comprehensive security of your cloud-based environment.
In this primarily lecture-based course, you’ll learn the basics from a cloud consumer perspective including securing cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) application environments. This introductory course provides insights on using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, Cisco Cloudlock, Cisco Umbrella and more to protect the user when using cloud-based applications.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe public, private, and hybrid cloud models, concepts, and design.
- Explain the concepts and components for securing cloud environments.
- Describe Cisco security offerings for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Define methods to secure SaaS application usage.
What You'll Learn
This course has no prerequisites, but you’ll get the most from the course if you have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
We also recommend that you have the following skills:
- Prior knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization software basics
- Solutions architects
- Cloud architects
- Network engineers and administrators
- System engineers and administrators
- Cloud security consumers
- Cloud application administrators
- IT managers
- Line of business managers
- Cisco integrators and partners
Who Should Attend