This course will help you:
- Leverage the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for a smooth integration of inbound and outbound voice applications to support multiple communication channels.
- Manage a multichannel contact functionality with IP telephony as a unified solution to rapidly deploy within a distributed contact center infrastructure.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Navigate CCE configuration and scripting tools
- Configure a dialed number, call type, and media routing domain
- Build a basic Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) script
- Configure agents and skill groups
- Configure basic Interactive Voice Response (IVR) functionality
- Implement attributes and precision queues
- Configure Ring-No-Answer (RONA) using CCE configuration tools
- Configure and populate an agent team and primary supervisor
- Improve agent efficiency through finesse enhancements
- Build and test a basic Voice XML (VXML) application
- Implement roles, departments, and business hours
- Run Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) reports using the Reporting tool