Participants will explore:
- Understanding Different Types Of Power
We often don’t realize the different types of power we can use in influencing others. Explore the most common types of power and how to use them effectively as you work with others, both in your organization and externally.
- Influencing Techniques That Work
Explore a variety of proven techniques to influence others. Examine which techniques work in which circumstances.
- Choosing The Appropriate Influencing Style
Analyze the critical factors that determine which style will be most productive in any given situation.
- Identifying Real-Life Situations That Require Influence
Prior to the program, you will identify an ongoing “Influence Situation” and then design an influencing plan to implement back at work.
- Discover The Power Of Mutual Exchange
Learn ways to get what you want by helping others get what they want. This allows you to shift your focus from your own goals and frustrations to those of others.