Participants will explore:
- How Conflict Can Be Constructive
Conflict is inevitable. Learn to use healthy conflict to increase productivity and creativity. Explore the difference between healthy and unhealthy conflict and how to be more effective in dealing with all conflict.
- How To Deal With The Emotional Aspects Of Conflict
Learn to deal with emotions, both yours and others, and not let them get in the way of content and decision making.
- Using Different Conflict Management Styles
We all approach conflict differently. Learn to judge your own style and adapt to other styles so that you are using the most effective styles at any given time.
- How To Have Difficult Conversations With Others
Explore techniques for having difficult conversations. Examine how to present information so that other can hear it, and how to make it safe for people to be honest with each other.
- How To Reach Win-Win Agreements
Understand the five dimensions of win-win agreements and how to use them effectively with others.
- Abundance Mentality and Building “Emotional Bank Accounts”
Understanding the concepts of win-win can change your perceptions, improve teamwork, and strengthen your relationships. Learn ways to ensure you don’t “overdraw” your relationships.
- What To Do If It Gets Ugly
Explore techniques for dealing with resistance and managing difficult people. Learn what to do when people get out of hand.