The MEF-SDCP SD-WAN Certified Professional Digital Mentoring Program (MEF-SDCP DMP) is designed to help organizations effectively prepare and expand their understanding of SD-WAN and MEF certification without the need to spend 3 full days in the classroom. This program helps learners to understand requirements for an application-aware, over-the-top WAN connectivity service that uses policies to determine how application flows are directed over multiple underlay networks irrespective of the underlay technologies or service providers who deliver them.
The MEF-SDCP DMP is an accelerated 5-week structured self-learning mentored offering created to help your employees develop the skills required to obtain the MEF-SDCP Certification. The MEF-SDCP DMP course content is presented in easily consumable segments via both instructor video and text combined with dedicated live mentoring sessions with certified and experienced instructors to ensure a valuable learning experience.
The program consists of:
- On-Demand access to digital course content – Instructor video and text and content review
- MEF-SDCP SD-WAN Certification
- Live Mentorship from a MEF Certified Instructor
- Weekly mentorship sessions consisting of 2 one-hour scheduled group sessions with a certified instructor to guide students through the course content as well as provide Q&A interaction in preparation for the certification exam. All sessions are recorded and archived for review and understanding.
Upon completion of this course, you will have knowledge and skills to:
- Assess, plan and design scenarios of size and scale, implementations, applications, strategy and business requirements
- Implementation of MEF 70 related to business requirements, application flow, policy, underlay services, characteristics and migrations strategy
- Lifecycle Service Orchestration (LSO): service impacting issues, diagnostics, performance metrics and troubleshooting
- Components and features: fundamentals and characteristics of SD-WAN solutions, service components and service attributes.
- Transport-independence of the Underlay Network
- Service assurance of SD-WAN connections
- High Availability of SD-WAN Services
- Applying Policy-based Packet Forwarding for SD-WAN
The target audience for this class are networking engineers, service provider architect and engineers, and premise technology engineers looking to expand their understanding of SD-WAN and MEF certification.