In this course, you’ll gain the essential preparation needed to pass the PMP and CAPM exams. Concentrating on exam content from “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge—Fifth Edition” (PMBOK® Guide) and other sources, this course includes a wide variety of learning tools and study aids, all using PMI® terminology.
Learning activities in this Boot Camp target each of the three major learning styles: visual, auditory, and kinesthetic. Using the simple tool in our study guide, you can identify your learning style. You will receive three suggestions for approaches to studying for the exam that focus on the strengths of each learning style, including yours.
This interactive course includes:
- PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition
- Over 600 practice questions
- PMP Exam prep study guides with supplemental audio CDs
- Exercises throughout to reinforce PMP and CAPM exam concepts
- Handy reference charts
- Exercises to increase memory recall
- Flash cards for each knowledge area
This course prepares you for PMP and CAPM certifications.