- Understand when and where to use Spark.
- Leverage strategies to create data-driven questions that can provide scientific or business value.
- Learn how to use Apache spark to load, summarize, query, and visualize structured and semi-structured data.
- Introduce common machine learning techniques that can be used to solve supervised and unsupervised problems inside of Spark.
- Learn how to analyze streaming data using Spark Streams.
- Gain hands-on experience with techniques for deploying Spark as part of larger software system.
This course is designed for individuals who don’t have a background in math or programming that want to receive a strong foundation in data science frameworks. We will discuss how to use data to make decisions.
Goal: To become a Data Literate Manager.