Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls are architected to safely enable applications and prevent modern threats. Their approach identifies all network traffic based on applications, users, content and devices, and lets you express your business policies in the form of easy-to-understand security rules.
Flexible deployment options and native integration with their next-generation security platform extend the policy enforcement and cyberthreat prevention to everywhere your users and data are located: in your network, on your endpoints and in the cloud.
- Determine the efficacy of your current security policies
- Develop workflows for managing your security posture
- Identify rule usage across security policy sets
- Modify your existing policy set to implement Security Best Practices
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
- Utilize tools such as the BPA tool to further understand your environment
- Configure integrations, create tasks, and develop playbooks.
- Build incident layouts that enable analysts to triage and investigate incidents efficiently
- Identify how to categorize event information and map that information to display fields.
- Develop automations, manage content, indicator data, and artifact stores, schedule jobs, organize users and user roles, oversee case management, and foster collaboration
- Streamlined policy management
- Simplified operations
- Unparalleled network and threat visibility
- Flexible deployment options